Al-Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh Empty
PostSubject: Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh   Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh EmptyWed 8 Feb à 13:55

salam1

Mash Allah I am so excited that sister Nawal built this it is gorgeous and well she done a wonderful job. we are trying to make a way for all of you to speak about Islam and learn as well... this is an absolute Honor... my name is Elizabeth for all the new people in the house.

Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh   Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh EmptyThu 9 Feb à 20:59

Salaamz Liz.

I think you should put the old topics and post from the last sight over here so at least if new people are viewing the board it looks like there is a little traffic.

site looks good.

salaam alaikum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paraglox  and www.myspace.com/paraglox2 (
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh   Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh EmptyFri 10 Feb à 0:50

thanks for the idea para... i will do that... and ill transfer all the posts as well under my name but with the original posters name at the beginning how does that sound????? let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh   Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh Empty

Back to top Go down

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Al-Islam :: Before you begin :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: