Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) Empty
PostSubject: Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)   Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) EmptySun 26 Mar 22:42

It says this site should be up April 1st I think. They are going to break up audio clips of the quran recited in arabic in 1-1.5 minute increments to allow people to memorize the Quran.

http://www.memorize-quran.com/

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)   Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) EmptyTue 28 Mar 19:55

nice thanks so much brother for the link i cant wait to get it going :D

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)   Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) EmptyMon 3 Apr 22:21

the website is up, so check it out.

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)   Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) EmptyTue 4 Apr 0:18

i love it :D

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)   Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorize the Quran (put this in the link section too)
Page 1 of 1