Al-Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Punishment for not Offering Prayers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

The Punishment for not Offering Prayers Empty
PostSubject: The Punishment for not Offering Prayers   The Punishment for not Offering Prayers EmptySun 26 Mar à 22:24

A tradition* (Tirmidhi) relates, "The person who observes prayers will be honoured by the Most Magnificent Lord in five ways: One, the scarcity of his means will be alleviated. Second, he is exempted from the torments of the grave. Thirdly, on the Day of Doom the Deed Scroll will be handed over to him in his right hand, the detailed account of which has been given in Surah al-haq'qa i.e. these to whom the scroll of dees will be given in their right hands will go about merrily showing their deeds scrolls to other people.
Fourthly, they shall pass over the bridge of heaven with a lightning speed. Fifthly, they shall be exempted from rendering accounts. And he who shows reluctance in observing prayers, shall be tormented in fifteen different ways. Out of these he will experiece five types of torments in the world, three types of torments at the time of deat, three types of torments in the grave and three types of tomrents on arising from the grave. The worldly torments are the Following:
Firstly, his life is devoid of blessings. Secondly, the glow that appears on the faces of the pure is removed from his face. Thirdly, all reward for his good deeds is cancelled out. Fourthly, his wishes are not granted. Fifthly, he loses his right to be remembered by the pious in their prayers. The Three torments at the time of death are thses:
Firstly, he dies in disgrace. Secondly, he dies in deprivation. Thirdly, he suffers from intense thrist at the moment of his death; and such is the intensity of his thirst that the whole sea cannot quench it.
The three torments of the grave are as follows:
Firstly, the grave contracts around him so that his breast bones break and pierce into each other. Secondly, a fire is lit up in his grave. Thirdly, a snake is sent to overpower him. The appearance of the snake is such that its eyes are like fireballs; its nails are made of iron and in length so big that their extremity could be reached only in a day's journey. This snake bites his corps and says 'I am the bare-headed snake.' Its voice is thunderous like lightning. The snake says: 'I have been appointed over you by my Lord in order to bite you till sunrise for having missed your morning prayers, and I am appointed to bite you till afternoon for missing the noon prayers, and then I am to bite you till sunset for having missed the afternoon prayers; and I am to bite you till night-prayer's time for missing the evening prayers and for missing the night prayers I am appointed to bite you continuously till morning. Whent he snake bies him but once the corps sinks into the earth to the depth measuring the length of seventy hands. And in the same manner he will continue to suffer this torment till Doomsday. And after arising from the grave he will suffer the following three tortures:
Firstly, he shall be severly called to account, Secondly, the wrath of the Most Just and Magnificent Lord will be upon him. Thirdly, he shall be thrown into Hell. All the above adds up to fourteen tortures. Possibly the fifteenth torture has been omitted through lapse of memory.
In another tradition it is related that three sentences will be writ large on the face of such a man: First sentence: O thou wasted away thy obligation to Almighty God. Second sentance: O thou who art a special object of the wrath of God. Third sentence: As you wasted away thy obligation to God in the mortal world, so you are deprived of God's blessings this day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paraglox  and www.myspace.com/paraglox2 (
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for not Offering Prayers   The Punishment for not Offering Prayers EmptyMon 27 Mar à 19:42

I had this crazy dream about this last night, actually I think it was after Fajr prayer and I had went back to bed for a hour before I had to get up for work.

Anyway I was in this room, it was half at my work and half a glass case but I think I was dead or something not sure and this voice came over me and was telling me that the snake would come visit us all and bite the wicked and to warn everyone and be completely still. I remember 2 snakes like pythons one was disguised as an old dried up branch but it was the one that came to life. I actually felt its spirit and had a sense of its figure. i was standing totally still and it came up behind my left ear and i heard a purring sound and then it kissed me and dissapeared and i went running to warn everyone and tell everyone what had happened. I ran into this room that was half the bathroom and half a cafateria, i went in and there was this gay dude sitting on the toilet, the stall only covered up to his waist and he was trying to check me out, that's when i noticed the other half of the room was a cafateria and I knew this was a diseased filled place so I ran outside and there was an esculator and I ran up that to get away where my friends were and that was all i remember.

hella crazy through. Almost one of the best dreams I've ever had.

Allah U Akbar

Salaam Alaikum
Back to top Go down
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for not Offering Prayers   The Punishment for not Offering Prayers EmptyTue 28 Mar à 19:47

sounds like it... i really enjoyed reading that... and well maybe that is a sign from allah :D
Back to top Go down
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for not Offering Prayers   The Punishment for not Offering Prayers EmptyThu 30 Mar à 19:10

Mostly Likely it was a sign, I think it was a good sign though, and a reminder to keep striving.

Salaam Alaikum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for not Offering Prayers   The Punishment for not Offering Prayers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Punishment for not Offering Prayers
Page 1 of 1