Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts Empty
PostSubject: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptySun 26 Mar 22:40

In a tradition reported by Hadrat Abu Umama (God be pleased with him) it is stated: "The Messenger of God (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) had a dream and saw that some people were hanging upside down. Their jaws had been been torn apart and they were bleeding. The Holy Prophet enquired: "Who are these people?" In answer to this the Holy Prophet was told: "These are those who did not keep fasts and stopped fasting even before the month of Ramadan had come to a close."

jeremiah
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-03-13

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptyFri 31 Mar 14:02

that seems pretty harsh. maybe i should fast everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptyFri 31 Mar 17:23

Salaamz Jeremiah, glad to see you posting some, keep active so I don't have to talk to myself all the time :)

yeah, I also read one where they hang upside down and eat mud

but yeah fasting is the way to go.

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptySun 2 Apr 22:43

I am totally loving that what you just said about the fasting. i would completely love to fast everyday :D

salaams

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptyMon 3 Apr 22:24

yeah tomorrow's my b-day i figure the best way to do that is to fast so i'm going to do that.

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts EmptyTue 4 Apr 0:17

mash allah may allah reward you with more birthdays :D

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts   The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Punishment for Him Who does not Keep fasts
Page 1 of 1