Al-Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Must Taste Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

Everyone Must Taste Death Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Must Taste Death   Everyone Must Taste Death EmptySat 4 Mar à 17:28

Reading this book "The Spectacle of Death: Including Glimpses of Life Beyone the Grave" Every Soul Must Taste Death by K.M. Islam

It is said that when Moses (peace be upon him) died, Almight God asked him how did he feel the agonies of death. He replied that it seemed to him as if an alive sparrow was being roasted in such a way that its sould lingered in the body and it found no way to escape. He is also reported to have said that his condition was just like an alive goat which was being flayed.

It's better to not prefer death or life but to please Allah.

I remember when i told my friend when I was going to become Muslim he said don't take it lightly it takes you on a long twisted trip. Allah u Akbar.

and in the book it said we should remember death 20 times a day so we humble ourselves and accept death. One who reminds himself of death frequently, his heart become alive and death becomes easy for him.

Salaam Alaikum
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paraglox  and www.myspace.com/paraglox2 (
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

Everyone Must Taste Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Must Taste Death   Everyone Must Taste Death EmptyThu 9 Mar à 22:11

Salam2

MashAllah

way to go brother I am so proud of you and well... this is very well put and i agree to humble ourselves this is an awesome thing... think of death 20 times a day :D woohoo Inshallah we willall do this

salam1
Back to top Go down

Everyone Must Taste Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Al-Islam :: Off topic talk :: Anything else-
Jump to: