Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Athiest Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

Athiest Book Empty
PostSubject: Athiest Book   Athiest Book EmptyMon 20 Feb 21:54

I swear they got the best stuff on t.v. late at night.

so i caught the end to this book tv they got like cspan channels or something. and this dude wrote a book about getting rid of religion or something, forget the name of the book.

First of all he had no confidence in himself.

Basically i think his thesis was that religion was the root of evil.

but he says ignorant things like the bible and the koran says if you aren't there religion respectfully you'll go to hell, which is just ignorance. Allah judges what's in your heart. and besides that wouldn't it make sense if you didnt' follow the rules of Allah that you deserve to go to hell and if you follow the lawz then you go to heaven.

and then the person asking him questions asked what do we do to satisfy the in ourselves to understand death and all that and he couldn't even give an answer, he said well i don't have an answer i've been thinking about it all i can come up with so far is that we all need to sit down and have honest conversations with each other.

to me people that don't believe in religion think that the holy books or religions are based on those honest conversations because of the need for god and not actual god revelations.

i don't know, so much stuff i see on t.v. makes me laugh.

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

Athiest Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athiest Book   Athiest Book EmptyThu 23 Feb 1:02

salam1
i totally agree with that tv late night is the best. hahaha

Salam2

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Athiest Book
Page 1 of 1