Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

New Hijab Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyTue 7 Feb 17:22

Salam2

OH my i got a new style hijab and I can order them or give you the number to the sister that has them as soon as I get mine this week ill get some pictures taken and put them online so that you all can see it and i can get this sister orders from all you sisters... visit this website

http://www.allaboutscarves.com/

Al Hamdoulilah I am so excited about this lets get these out on the market.. and this way I can get this sister some more business you guys will love these they are so comfortable cmon go so see em

http://www.allaboutscarves.com/

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyThu 9 Feb 21:09

I don't know why but for some reason i have in my mind that men's muslim clothes is more of a cultural thing. can someone shed some light for me.

i guess we are suppose to have similar dress to the prophet.

help me out.

salaam alaikum

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyFri 10 Feb 0:46

it is more of a cultural thing however it is said in quran for men to be modest just like women and that is why men wear those clothing :D

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakeenah
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-02-24

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySat 25 Feb 0:02

salam1
iv seen some sisters wearing LV, Dior and gucci hijabs does any1 know where u can get them??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyWed 15 Mar 17:09

yes sister i have but why would you spend 75 dollars on a hijab when you can spend 25 foryourself and buy three for friends? or people who need them... why would you want to do that.

that is haram within it self. we are supporting those who support the war on our people

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyWed 15 Mar 17:38

^ that's what i was thinking when first posted up. isn't it kind of contradictory to why women wear the hijab if you're going to wear a designer one. i know i wouldn't really be interest in talking to a sister wearing one.

salaam alaikum.

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyFri 17 Mar 13:38

i agree... i dont like talking to sisters that wear them either. or even dont wear unless they are new muslims and well are still learning to wear it then i cant say NO but those of us that have been muslim KNOW and know what allah requires and why he does so. so i agree Paraglox..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sabriyha
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-02-15

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySat 8 Apr 15:43

salam1 Bis-millaah
So your problem is avoiding suspicion!!! I bought a hijab not even knowing it was name brand for one dollar. So do you mean you wouldn't feel comfortable greeting me???? It is permisable to have and wear nice clothing! It is sunnah of our beloved Naabi (may peace and blessings af Allah be upon him). Avoiding suspicion goes both ways.
Not to be suspicious of others nor bring yourself under the suspicion of others.
Wa Salam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySat 8 Apr 16:32

Salaam Alaikum Sister. I'm going to play Devil's Advocate.

first in real life i'm shy to approach most people.

Say you did buy a named branded hijab for one dollar and didn't know it was a named brand. Should you not check to see the brand and the manufacture to make sure that the brand is muslim owned? or don't use child labor?

say for an instance you buy an aditional house that is very large with an extra guest house for what it cost for a 1 bedroom house and you say ohh but i bought this house for cheap. would then that cheap price over rule the following

"In 'Tibrani' a tradition originally reported by Hadrat Ibn Mas'ud (may God be pleased with him) has been recorded that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) observed: "Whosoever builds more houses than he needs, on the Day of Doom it will be ordained that all his extra houses should be loaded on his back."
"Hadrat Ammar b. Yasir (may God be pleased with him) reported that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whenever a man raised his building above the height of eleven feet without need or reason or imperative necessity he is called "the chief of the wrong-doers" and he is asked: "How high do you wish to go." (Ibn Abi Dunya)

as far as buying a named brand hijab for a dollar i would say that it is not haraam because you did not know at the time. so for everyday use you don't need to be wearing it. for special occasions and ceremonies or going to the mosque you may want to look your best, but not for everyday use. If you are buying a hijab only for it bueaty then i think that is haraam.

i don't think that we should wear nice clothes, we should wear clean clothes but not nice clothes at least in the sense i'm thinking but we should wear modest clothes as another way to please Allah.

I do agree with what you wrote
"It is sunnah of our beloved Naabi (may peace and blessings af Allah be upon him). Avoiding suspicion goes both ways.
Not to be suspicious of others nor bring yourself under the suspicion of others."

it is the same with anything, we should not judge a christain, or a muslim women that chooses not to wear a hijab but pray for them. but at the same time you have to choose who in your immediate circle you want to be surrounded by.

Salaam Alaikum.

Thanks for posting

sabriyha
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySun 9 Apr 14:19

Salam2
Bis-millaahir Rahmanir Rahiym

Considering that you, like most Muslims born and raised in Dar-Kufr, look at the Diyn throught the intoxicated eyes of Westernism, I am not surprised that you render no aspesct Shar'i Usuls while spouting your fatwahs concerning Halaal and Haraam. Only the Jahiliyoon make Halaal that which is Haraam and Haraam that which is Halaal.

Whenever a sister dons the hijaab for the pleasure of our Rabb, there will be no hint of Riyaah (Show) which is the fisq in which you are laboring to grapple with.

Designer or not all things come from Allaahu Subhanaa Wa Ta'ala! The labor laws of the West (Kuffar) will have you all confused as to how to purchase your clothing.

How can one speak about the permissability of the type or brand of hijaab while at the very same web site the moderator has the haraam display of Kuffar hip-hop gangstas...is this so that every time we log onto this site and read your fatwas all the malay'ikah will flee allowing the shay'yatiyn to influence our preception skills???

As long as we stay with in the limitations of Shar'i rulings we will be standing steadfast upon the Haqq...and please note, that the only way to do this is to adhere to one...and only one...of the bona-fide schools of thought, i.e. Hanaafiy, Shaafiy, Maliyki or Hanbaali. If you need more information and daliyl concerning these aspects of your Perfect diyn (Al-Islaam) please feel free to follow the advice of Allaahu Ta'alaa..."...Ask the people of knowledge if you do not know" (Qur'aan)

Was-Salaam
Abdu-Waahid Jamiyl Al-Haniyf
Zauj us Sabriyyah Shamms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySun 9 Apr 14:38

Sister when i say i'm going to play devil's advocate that means i'm going to write things that aren't necessarily my opinion but a way to open up a discussion.

I felt like you personally attacked me and stereotyped the west. Is not some of the appeal for me in Islam is because I do not look through the west perspective?

I'm not going to even really get into 2pac because your line about him was pretty much out of ignorance, but I ask you this after my fathers death and him being a kuffr do I not ask Allah to take the burden of the grave off of him and let us meet in heaven because he made me the man I am today? 2pac actually lead me to Allah so he may not have been perfect but what he did for me was positive.

Also in my post I said that I did agree with you. It just seemed like your whole argument was that it was ok to wear a designer hijab if it was cheap and that we should not judge each other on appearance, yes or no?

I agreed with the appearance part but questioned the monetary aspect of it. If there were 1000 hijabs for a dollar would you buy all of them and keep them all for yourself?

Salaam Alaikum

sabriyha
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySun 9 Apr 19:17

Salam2

Bis-millaahir Rahmaanir Rahiym

Please re-read the last post about hijaab from me. It seems as if you did not read completely or you have simply found yourself in a position to entertain yourself and others while on your PC. I am Abdu-Waahid Jamiyl, and my wife is Sabriyyah Shamms. She reads the things posted on this site and refers her questions back to me. Upon her last question concerning designer hijaab I realised that it is time I attempt to share the Haqq with the moderator.

Point Blank! All hijaab is designer...all hijaab is permissable provided it fall within the confines of the Shari'ah. Allaah will judge us based on our niyyat(intentions) for wearing whatever maker or designer of any hijaab woren by sisters...

If I were to accept that it is Haraam to wear a kufi or yarmaamah just because it was manufactured by Liz Clairbourne, although the items are designed within the confines of the Sunnah and in accordance with the Shari'ah, than I must also reject the the wearing of boots that are made by Karl Kani...?

I have read many of your posts and would invite you to dialog and learn the Diyn in the same manner I have been taught, but my experiance has taught me that brothers like you are in much need of other things.

Tupac Shakur did not lead you the Islaam...read your Qur'aan..."...there is not a foot on the Earth that Allaah does not have His hand on their forelock..." (Qur'aan) It is Allaah that leads us to the Siraatul Mustaqiym, and leads us astray...read Suraah Al-Fatihaah.

Also...you should take everything I write very personal...the Diyn Is Personal...I take it personal when I see and hear and read people rape and molest this Diyn. But I also understand that Allaah has already set forth the mechanisms that defend this Diyn.

Tupac was a fine artist and anyone who can remember Blow Fly can understand the depths of Tupac's art...he was a poet and he painted shocking and sharp images of my life and the lives of many American Black people...but that does not make it Halaal to post a picture of him anywhere in the earth...to do so is Shirk! And Allaah promised us that we will not be forgiven for the commission of the crime of Shirk...READ YOUR QUR'AAN!!!

It is not Halaal to attend the funeral of the Kuffar...Qur'aan tells us to fight the Kuffar even if they be our fathers, brothers and uncles if they try to barr the path of Islaam...How much do we love this Diyn???

If we are ordered to fight against the Kuffar, how can we honor them or pray for them? The Kuffar will never be granted pardon in the barzaak nor on Yawm-ud-Diyn because Allaah said so...If one argues against this...one's Imaan in highly defective.

Was-Salaam
A.W. Jamiyl (Husband of Sabriyyah Shamms)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptySun 9 Apr 20:31

I prayed on this and I feel like you are right, you do have more knowledge then me on the subject. Each day I do read and study and become more strict. I just ask if you would please pray for me as I do for you.

Salaam Alaikum

p.s. i didn't mean that 2pac brought me to Islam, one thing I do know is that only Allah guides who he pleases and I always try to remember that when i tell my friends of Islam and they reject. I was just implying that I took the good things he had to say and his words inspired me to be a better person.

sabriyha
Ahlan bik
Ahlan bik

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyMon 10 Apr 11:40

Salam2
Bis-millaahir-rahmanir-rahiym

Al-hamdu-li-llaah!!
Allah uses many faucets that spark our interest in the diyn. For me it was PE(Public Enemy) that insited the thirst for knowledge. But I never forget that it is Allah who guides who he wills, and that we do not make Muslims we only train them. If Allah wills!!

Wa-Salam
A.W. Jamiyl Al-Haniyf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyMon 10 Apr 21:00

some good besides more knowledge came out of this. before i had taken all my posters and stuff down but then i moved into my own place and put them back up just because, but this reminded me how much more peaceful it was without them so I took all my posters down, all my pics of friends, any other pics, some mirrors some stickers, a few other things and it feels like a weight has been lifted off of me. MashAllah.

Salaam Alaikum

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style EmptyWed 19 Apr 12:23

I was trying to quote you sis... sorry... no here is my view... if you can spend 60 dollars on a scarf or even forty you can go buy two for 25 and give the other 15 dollars to the needy it is called GREED!!! nice clothing doesnt have to cost you an arm and a leg when you and I both know there are people out there that cant even afford to buy a hijab because it is people like you and me who buy these nice things and then say oh allah said have nice things he also said dont be greedy and buy to many things or things that are needy... Im sorry i dont think you or i need a christian dior scarf... when i could by my self a scarf for 15 dollars and buy a friend on for 15 and someone I DONT know for 15...

It is all about greed and if you think that spending 45 dollars on a scarf is okay then you must have missed Allah saying that buy what you need and no more... because you DO NOT NEED A Dior Scarf when we have SISTERS that make these for a living and you dont want to support them... so lets support a non muslim rather than those in our community that rely on us to bring them materials we like and ask them to make scarves...

I dont even understand why anyone would want to support a NON muslim anyway in their endeavors to be come more rich and greedy.!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

New Hijab Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hijab Style   New Hijab Style Empty

Back to top Go down

New Hijab Style
Page 1 of 1