Al-Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need some Islamic Knowledge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

I need some Islamic Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: I need some Islamic Knowledge   I need some Islamic Knowledge EmptyWed 15 Feb à 20:17

I need some Islam knowledge.
ParaGlox

Posted: 30 Jan 2006 07:09 pm

So my Dad died a few month's ago and i excepted it pretty well. as time goes by i'll see something or hear something and think of him because i think he'd enjoy it but i can't share it with him anymore.

people say you can feel a loved ones spirit or they're watching down on you but what i've read and heard is that when you die you go to what i guess would be called pergatory and everyone waits until judgement day.

I also believe that once someone dies you can't interchange good deeds to help them, but praying for them lets Allah know how important they were to you and making you who you were and that's got to count for someone.

I've just been kind of lost in this thought for awhile and would really like some guideance.

Salaam Alaikum.

- paraglox

Muslimah

Site Admin

Posted: 30 Jan 2006 11:59 pm

you know Para i am not sure exactly what it is about this but i think i have heard the same I will bring someone on and ask them to post it to you about this okay thanks so much he is very educated and if he doesnt know he will definately find out allah hafiz

Nothing may be crossposted and as Site Admin I do not claim repsonibility for copyrighted materials being stolen and used without the sole permission of the owner
Back to top Go down

I need some Islamic Knowledge
Page 1 of 1