Al-Islam

Being close to Allah, learning to obey him and be good muslims

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Autobiographies of Muslims?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paraglox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-02-07

Autobiographies of Muslims? Empty
PostSubject: Autobiographies of Muslims?   Autobiographies of Muslims? EmptyTue 14 Feb 18:00

Anyone know any good autobiographies or even biographies of muslims. the best type of book is an autobiographie.

I've read the auto of Malcolom X and Critical Lives Muhammad so don't tell me those, but if anyone hasn't read those you should check em.

Salaamz

Muslimah
Admin
Admin
Muslimah

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-02-01

Autobiographies of Muslims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autobiographies of Muslims?   Autobiographies of Muslims? EmptyFri 24 Feb 23:54

you know what i am not forsure. I have only read Malco X and live of Prophet muhammad.

We as ADMIN arenot responsible for any copyrighted materials used without the sole permission of the owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Autobiographies of Muslims?
Page 1 of 1